Wednesday, February 26, 2014

An Introduction to this Blog

Good Day to all my Readers,

I have created many blogs in the past which I have since abandoned, and I'm honestly not sure if this will be any different. I have dedicated it to writing about astronomy and science, and perhaps an extension of these into philosophy. 

I guess this will be where I keep my random musings about astronomy and science in general, as well as my personal path in amateur astronomy and astrophotography. Having been living a city life my entire life, I have hardly got to experience the serenity of nature, nor the beauty of the milky way from the suburbs. 

I have always had a passion for astronomy every since my childhood days, and I have been in the hobby of amateur practical astronomy for about 6 years. I'm also interested in photographing the night sky, and capturing the wonders of the universe on 'film'. As such, I will also be posting my pictures that I have taken, which will probably mostly be from Singapore. Hopefully, this will inspire others living in the city, who may not find it easy to travel outwards into rural areas, to engage in this delightful hobby.

Thanks for dropping by and enjoy your stay!

~ Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment